Welcome!

Hi !

Welcome to my new Blog.I hope you enjoy reading about all the fun things I get up to!

Love woofs and licks ,

Moses x

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Wednesday 2nd February 2011

Hi again well we have been busy !Gotta catch up now hope i can remember everything!!

Sunday January 23rd 2011


Mum decided to walk me along the tow path for a change of scenery.

We walked past Ham House which is another big house like Osterley that im not allowed in.

I went to investigate a bridge that mum said is similiar to one she used to play "Poo sticks with the children" now if id suggested that she d have wrinkled her nose in disgust but she explained it was a game invented by a bear called Winnie the Pooh .anyway the bridge was clean and as i came back to mum she tried to take a picture and missed."Moses ,youll have to do it again ,I missed that one .So I obliged and after shed got some pics she said "Anyone would think you knew what Id said !!"

On the way back i joined some army cadets on a hike.Mum panicked cos i got in the middle of them and she couldnt see me amongst all the camouflaged trousers.Se worried i might be whisked off and never seen again !!She can be daft sometimes and i soon emerged when theyd all trooped through!!


I played swamp monsters ;

several passers by made comments about "someone needing a bath"
the classic was "How do you get im clean again?" "Shampoo and water !" said mum wryly.One couple passed by and the lady said "I bet you have to bath him when you get home!" her husband replied "Oh leave him alone!hes enjoying himself!" I liked that man!!!!

We got back to te club where one brave man stroked me whilst noises of admiration or was it horror were made by other club members .Daddy Ivor bought me a burger.
Herself started to pull it apart into smaller pieces to cool down .A man said "Spoilt comes to mind!" (but he didnt say it in a mean way though)
herself said "I know from experience if you give a dog a burger and its too hot they throw it up!So i'm making sure its cooled and in bite size pieces he gets to enjoy it for longer ." She was doing well i think, 'til the last bit.

Monday
We went to dog training Good citizen Silver!Wow there was 2 labradors my favourite dogs after beardies !there was a girl spaniel and other dogs i was very excited !!
Mum asked one of the trainers if she could hold me whilst she went to the loo."Hes calmed down a lot!" mummy Dawn said
When she got back i was being used to demonstrate heelwork."Thougt you said hed calmed down!!Said Trainer "A" "Hes been jumping up at me!" "Youre honoured then ! said mummy Dawn he only does that now to his "Special Poeple!" love that about my mum -"Gift of the gab !" Its true though i tend to save my beardie hugs for thos who I like and know.
Mum had to practice the "down -stay!" I went Down to order and bounced back up again !Mum says Im work in progress!!

Tues and wednesday

New brushes came through mum is pleased.So now my day consists of walk with some training on the way,kerbside sits she s being more pedantic about -no more "Leggit" cos the lights turned green .Some heelwork.We go home get groomed .practise some ringcraft stands !Its all go here!

Sunday
Didnt get to go to the club as mummy Dawn had to take some pictures of poeple shooting .When she came home -finally(!!)I pinned her to the door putting my paw on her hair and gave her big slobbery kisses .She got away and said Thank you and went and washed her face with the soap .She used the soap with bits in it (exfoliating) and it looked like a red tomato .She didnt notice til bedtime and when she glanced in the mirror she thought she had scarlet fever again -it was soo funny !(She didnt think so til she realised it was just that soap!!)

Monday 31st

Training again tonight we did recall,come away from distractions (Toys on the floor this week -last week it was the other dogs)heelwork and getting in and out the car.Ive only really been in mummy Jacky and Daddy Ivors cars oh and Grandma Carolines but they are all MPVs .I found a standard car very strange and wanted to get out quick but every time I went to move- down went the boot.This happened several times and I learnt to sit away from the boot and wait .We also did a lead walk to prove we were under control.Mum had to explain that we couldnt keep my head to one side it had to face forward for showing .That was okayed .

Tuesday 1st feb 2011

Went to the club with Ted,Molly and Barney .

began to wonder if Molly wasnt leading me on a merry dance!!

Fotunately i'm a merry sort of fellow so I wasnt worried!!


We had ringcarft tonight,I was so pleased i wanted to bounce around but mum said no -Behave! It was good to be back!

Wednesaday
Going to Auntie Sarahs to be groomed tomorrow -wiil let yiou know how i got on ,sunday!!

licks
Mosesx

No comments:

Post a Comment