Welcome!

Hi !

Welcome to my new Blog.I hope you enjoy reading about all the fun things I get up to!

Love woofs and licks ,

Moses x

Sunday 23 January 2011

Sunday 23rd January 2010

Hi
been a mixed week as mum has been unwell on and off which makes things a bit boring.

Still got to go to the Ranges with my brother Ted and his housemate Barney.We had lots of fun as you can see:



we played "Leap dog" !

and i played "splash 'ems!

Mummy Dawn was a bit cross cause I was supposed to be getting in the car at the time.

But all in all i had fun!!

Thursday

Mum was feeling queasy and had a headache ."You'll have to go as you are ." she said sadly.I dont feel up to running a brush over you."Wahay sounds good to me mum !"I thought .Actually I dont mind being brushed but its not very cool to admit it is it?

We went to the car and Ted was there we gave each other high 5s and settled down for the ride .Or rather he lied down and I sat up watching the outside world -its all so exciting how can Ted bear to miss a moment?Mum says its because Ted is a good boy and Im just a nosy wotsit!!

We arrived at Auntie Sarahs house and we went in the garden .Mum insisted on taking some BEFORE pics as she called them.Before what i wondered?


but Id seen GIRLS !!Far more exciting than having your picture taken!!

Anyway mum and mummy Jacky went in with Auntie Sarah and mummy Dawn asked questions about problem areas and was given a quick demo .Mum and mummy Jacky then left and Auntie Sarah got to work.I had a lovely bath and groooming session -this is the life and when herself came to get me I was having great fun !Auntie Sarah said told mum Id been watching Midsomer Murders on the TV when the dogs were barking.Thats cos i was looking out for my heroes Tully and Sandy who often star in them!!(they are beardies too)

I looked out of the window to see thhat dog they call "Reflection" stupid name if you ask me ,but he does look fun .I think he's shy cos he looks in windows but when you get outside hes gone!Ted sees him too so its not my imagination!!
Mum said I looked even more gorgeous !
and the best bit of all.....

I love Auntie Sarah -specially when she has treats!!!


Got home and my housemates came to the door .Beethoven took one sniff and walked off.Tom took me to one side and said "Moses mate,you really need to go and roll in fox poo or something ,you really are a bit whiffy."
Theyre just jealous that they didnt get to see girls .I went under the table and went to sleep.

Sunday am
Got to go to the rifle club today.Mum decided not to go over the common but to walk along the towpath.Boy was she going to regret that !!Ill tell you more about my adventure next week!!

Love Mosesx

No comments:

Post a Comment