Welcome!

Hi !

Welcome to my new Blog.I hope you enjoy reading about all the fun things I get up to!

Love woofs and licks ,

Moses x

Sunday 16 January 2011

Sunday 16th January 2011

Hi everyone!

wow what a week!!!

On Tuesday we went to Osterley Park which is a national trust park.It has a big house in it ,but dogs arent allowed in unless they are guide dogs.

still who wants to go in the big house when they have big fields and a river to play in?


first I saw some squeaky creatures on the river .I wasnt sure whether to run away or herd them?



I decided not to though and went to play and explore on my own!

Then best of all we met some other dogs -a spaniel called Ollie who was as fast as me we had great fun and a golden retriever who was older and more interested in getting fusses off my mum!

I later met another golden retriever called Chester and then another one turned up and I thought I was seeing double!!!Now I know how other dogs feel when they see me and my bro' Ted!!Then it was time to go as we'd been out nearly 2 hours and mum still had Tom and Beethoven to walk!


Wednesday was unextraordinary.

Thursday

I got my mum up extra early 03:50 am (normally I get up around 4:30!) Her training is coming along nicely .She let us out into the garden and fed us.HHowever she is becoming more cunning.Instead of going wearily back to bed for a couple of hours you would not believe what she did!She groomed me and then bathed me !!!I was NOT amused!


then she had me up on the grooming table blow dring and brushing me again!!I'm sure this type of behaviour should not be allowed .Im trying to work ut how to discourage her from this type of behaviour .She no longer blow dries my tail end, as I found by emitting noxious gases she cottoned on quite quickly to just towel drying me -hee hee!

Friday was very strange .We went to through the high street to Inwood park and mum got a bit nervous when a couple chased us.They asked what breed i was and did I have puppies!!!!
Mum talked to them and exchanged her e-mail so she could send them this link

http://www.scbcc.co.uk/

and suggest they to read the section on "Owning a beardie" . Bearded collies like myself are lovely but not for everyone and its a good idea to do your homework before choosing your companion as they live with you for up to 16 yrs so you want the best match possible for you and your lifestyle.My mum still has loads to learn about us but she is lucky that she has lots of friends who can advise her when she gets a problem .

I had a lovely walk over the park and 2 police officers came towards us .They werent having such a good time I could tell at once as they were far too clean.Mum saw the gleam in my eye and said "No Moses !" before i even got one bounce in! Spoilsport!!



Saturday

Saturday mum got me up early again and brushed me through.Shed already washed my legs and tummy again yesterday .Daddy Ivor picked us up early so i knew it must be a show .Shows are places where you get to ug lots of other beardie poeple and sometimes you get to have a run after youve been in the ring.Once I even got to have a swim as there was a river nearby!
Anyway we went in the ring and were surprised and pleased to get a red rosette .(wasnt allowed to play with it though :( ) Then we had to do it all again and mummy Dawn was stunned to find we were given a rosette that said Best of Breed on it and a small plaque that were allowed to keep!!(Wasnt allowed to chew that either !) this meant we had to stay all day for the Best in Show !Mum was panicking although mummy Jacky said we behaved and the judge did take a second loook but we werent shortlisted .Mummy Dawn was exausted and managed to burn her dinner twice cos she kept falling asleep so she ended up going to the chippie!!Naturally myself ,Tom and Beethoven celebrated with nice juicy bones from the fridge.I took mine with Mr Chuckle trunks (my bestest toy elephant -a christmas present from my dogmother) into my bed and settled down!!

Hope you have all have a good week !
licks
Mosesx

No comments:

Post a Comment