Welcome!

Hi !

Welcome to my new Blog.I hope you enjoy reading about all the fun things I get up to!

Love woofs and licks ,

Moses x

Sunday 9 January 2011

sunday 9th January 2011

Hi folks !
better introduce my poeple.My breeders are Mummy Jacky and Daddy Ivor .They are friends with my human Mummy Dawn.My real mum is Aimee(Shilstone Chiclana at Colepark) and my dads name is Bertie(Ch Potterdale Pisces) I look most like my mum and have my dads smile!Then there s Grandma Caroline who is Aimees breeder and Auntie Tia (Aimees sister!).

Well had a great time today playing on Ham common .


After my walk ,we went to the rifle and pistol club.On the walk up the drive I saw a car I liked the look of ."Wait for me!"I called speeding mum up but we didnt get a lift.Mummy Dawn joked with the man saying "Moses fancied your car ,he wanted to jump in the back!"
"he couldve had a lift!" said the man kindly.Mum was speechless (makes a change i can tell you!)he then asked if i could have a biscuit .Mum said ok as she knows he has a weimaraner and likes dogs!
   I sat down for a rest .after a little while a man came in holding a burger.I took one look and went up to Daddy Ivor .mummy Dawn laughed and said "hes asking you for a burger!" "Aww ,said Daddy Ivor" he can have a burger if he wants one !" mummy Dawn shook her head and whispered "Its coming out of your food allowance!" I had to wait for it to cool but it was yummy !.Mummy Dawn thought i didnt really need the bun and cheese but it was bought now!!

I then had a rest .I went to sit by daddy Ivors chair so mum hooked me up to the table leg nearby .she didnt need to I was happy to be next to Daddy Ivor as i remember him giving me lots of cuddles when I was little and lived at his and mummy Jackys house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment