Welcome!

Hi !

Welcome to my new Blog.I hope you enjoy reading about all the fun things I get up to!

Love woofs and licks ,

Moses x

Saturday 31 December 2011

Christmas Day 2011

Hi all
Hope you had a lovely Christmas! The postman came with lots of Crinkly packages for me the week before i got so excited!!My human said I was worse than a kid .Well why tell me Moses its a parcel for you !unless Im allowed to get excited?

Christmas day arrived like any other.The usual morning stuff but then the humans went out -hang on a minute !Apparently the human had to go help with dinner.Exscuse me but I might have liked to help with dinner Im great at dinner ,a master extrordinairre at dinners.I eat the stuff my brother wont like sardines and stuff!
After woeful neglect I was left for like Four Hours on Christmas Day no less!The humans returned .After being fed again i was finally allowed to open my presents .I jumped on the sofa and seeing mum had the camera I did the obligatory pose.



I got a bit carried away with posing for the camera so mum told me to "get on with it " really she can be so uncouth at times !
I was delighted to open my pressies including a reindeer a tug toy and
a squeaky pheasant toy that Tom (Labrador ) tried to claim on the grounds that he was the only gundog in the house (even though the only shoots he ever attended were clay pigeon!)but i pinched it right back cos te parcel had MY name on it Thank you!
Tom and Beethoven got their presents from mum and we all had treats so a better end than start to the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment