Welcome!

Hi !

Welcome to my new Blog.I hope you enjoy reading about all the fun things I get up to!

Love woofs and licks ,

Moses x

Monday 21 November 2011

Dog show at Woking

Well mum had a bad day saturday .Things seemed to go from wrong to worse .My best brushes had been left in my breeders car ,other problems arose and then after going to bed fireworks started up at 11pm as we were trying to get some sleep.(Im not bothered by fireworks after being by the rifle ranges whilst shooting was going and mum likes firework displays but even she thought back yard fireworks starting at 11 a bit of a mickey take. )
Sunday she started playing music in the morning this means an extreme mood either very happy or miserable .As mum doesnt do mornings i guessed it was the latter.I decided i would cheer her up at any cost !

The day started off foggy .the showground was having work done so the car park was shut off and we had to park in tennis courts.It was very good for noise habituation as i mentally ticked of one screaming child ,one pneumatic drill and kids skating in the skatepark next to our ring .
Mum sighed and said "I'm only doing it for ringcraft practice ."Great i thought I would soon put my plan into action."Operation Cheerup Mum " would be in force soon.
It came my turn to go into the ring .Mum collected her rin number and pinned it on .We ran round with the others as you do.When it came to my individual turn ,I stood nicely."up and down " said the judge .
So I took him literally I bounced up and down trying to catch the ring number pinned on my mums lapel.I thought it was hilarious.Mum told me to behave but she didnt realise the twinkle in her eye belied her true feelins!!
We then went for a walk and mum took some pics (Naturally!)she said she was pleased with the pic but wished my beard was dry!


We then went with Jacky and Grandma Caroline who took us to play with Jessie who I like very much!!


and then we waited in the car whilst mum went to see some real reindeer .Dont know why Santa doesnt use husky s to pull the sled but maybe theyd eat all the sweets ?
Mum was back to her cheerful self and i was quite frankly worn out by the time we got home !!

Mosesx

No comments:

Post a Comment